Aireda Sefna
24 || She/Her
24 years old
Grad Student Breeder
All?
Jovia
is Offline.

lvl 7 Litwick

Aireda had finally found the place she was looking for, a giant kitchen classroom thing! Sadly it didn't look like there was a class or teacher going on or inside. A little frown decorated her face before she shook her head and glanced down to the ground behind her. A little litwick had been following silently behind her just staring. "Alright Cryo want to help me cook? If I make anything good you like I'll give you one no worries!"

Cryo just stared up at Aireda, part of him told him to run while he still could and this was a terrible idea... Letting his human near something with fire, then against he was part fire and hasn't been burnt to a crisp yet. So just gave a shrug and let her pick him up to place on the counter near a cooking place. "Alright so... lets seee..." She had taken out a notebook and started to flip through pages and pages already filled with notes of practically everything she has found out.

"Aha here it is... so uh..." She mumbled to herself and started to take out the ingredients she brought with her. Being especially careful with her berry pouch so they wouldn't get bruised. "Alright Cryo should I just try one batch or work on cooking them all up?" Cryo stared at all the items before looking up at Aireda... Was she stupid or a genius? If she caught things on fire it wouldn't ruin the apartment... or did she already try there? But if she caused problems here would it make things worse?

"Oh don't give me that look I know what I'm doing!!! now... which step do I do first." Her eyes turned back to her notebook page that was filled with notes and drawings and looked rather hectic but still had the full recipe in it... though her handwriting wasn't the best. Cryo however just kind of scooted away, at least if she burst into a fireball he wouldn't get in trouble or scorched.

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/duskball.png http://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/xy/sprites/animados/litwick.gif
Cryo http://i2.ifrm.com/16430/149/emo/boy2.png
Lv. 7 - 2.9/5 EXP
Nature: Calm || Ability: Flame Body
Heat Wave, Ember, Astonish, Minimize, Smog
23% http://files.jcink.net/uploads/alakaiuniversity/20.png
15% http://files.jcink.net/uploads/alakaiuniversity/B20.png

--------------------
PM
^
Seth "Ghost" Green
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 01:24 AM
Seth "Ghost" Green
26 || He/Him/His
26 years old
Grad Student Breeder
Ghost/Dragon/Dark
Saint Judas
is Offline.

Ten feet marched along the ground, padding through the hall in rough time, two heavy and rhythmic beats marking an even tempo, lax but long-legged swift despite their heavy and relentlessly even pace, four pattering lightly beside them, sprightly limbs and paws barely seeming to press upon the rough floor of the building before lifting again, silent upon the hall's floor, a sway to steps and self-assured grace guiding paws. The last four had trouble finding rhythm, heavier then the other quad set, and clumsier, forcing themselves to slam down on the floor with every hit though they were still not so heavy as the first set, seeming to speed and slow randomly as stocky legs roamed to and fro, the path irregular, darting here, trotting there, returning to the other two a moment before drifting again.

Panting, staccato, excited, restless, punctuated by sniffs and small whimpers of disappointment. Round ears tilted back, slender starred tail lashing in annoyance even as head remains high, shoulders confident and stance proud, assured, by comparison. Dark eyes gleaming with energy but glazed slightly with boredom, tail wagging in bursts of interest then drooping again after finding nothing, as teeth glint from open jaws wearily. Dark hands in pockets, slow steps matched with loose slouching shoulders and roomy clothing, a jacket hanging off a fit frame to make it feel slender within the careless folds and green bars, sleeves rolled up to show long limbs loosely covered in white wraps, black swirls and marks peeping from the patches of skin between, both withdrawn and yet self-assured, a tenseness lingering in muscles and a solidness to presence.

A hiss, black paws sliding too close to blue, a crackle of ozone lighting up as a growl answers and breath grows heated, sparks tingling between muzzles in mutual distrust. A purposeful step of black boots settling the mood as, giving neither acknowledgement or comment, Seth stepped to the door of the Wilson Hall Kitchen, moving directly between the conflict without even looking, yet decidedly not by accident as steps lengthen a brief moment. A hand left its dark pocket, reaching out to open the door, a dark black and red form darting in first with a bark, ears pricked and tail wagging, eyes glittering and roaming. Unhurried, he followed after, at his side a feline, blue and black in fur but with watchful golden eyes that scanned the room carefully.

Both feline and human paused, noting person and pokemon already within, the feline's interest seeming to sharpen and assess both carefully while Ghost merely hesitated in place. It seemed he was not the only one interested in using the kitchen today even though there were no culinary classes today. He usually managed to keep the place to himself, but it was to be expected that occasionally someone else would have need for the class kitchens... it mattered not, he could work with her and her pokemon there, or if they needed privacy, come back later. It was a fellow breeder he noted, Sefna, also a graduate student. It explained her presence, likely with similar purposes in the kitchens to himself. Sure enough berries were scattered on the counter, along with flour and sugar and a scattering of other familiar ingredients. Poffins... unless it was some sort of berry cake. She seemed distracted, looking at notes, and her pokemon seemed withdrawn as she set to work, or tried to.

A sigh, quiet and annoyed, as the houndour darted over, barking again as she pranced and jumped to get attention. Another person and a pokemon, how fun! And a fire type at that, just like her! What odds, what were they doing here? Were they here to cook too? A shame she didn't really like cooking, she didn't understand it, she just liked eating fresh steaks! Not that she ever really had gotten a fresh steak before but she knew, if she had one, she would love it. She was certain. She bet they would love it too! Did this human want to play with her? Ghost didn't want to play right now and she was so bored... maybe the candle would? But it didn't have any arms or legs, could it even run fast? She squinted at the candle, barking in curiosity as she tilted her head. < Hello, oh I'm so glad other people are here, usually they aren't and its so boring! I want to play with someone but no one else will, what are you guys doing here? Do you want to play? >

759 Words | @Aireda Sefna | Shinx Level 15 | Houndour Level 10
Hope this is okay, template codes refused to work sadly
user posted image- user posted image
PM
^
Aireda Sefna
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 08:04 PM
Aireda Sefna
24 || She/Her
24 years old
Grad Student Breeder
All?
Jovia
is Offline.

Aireda hemmed and hawwed as she frowned, looking at her notes in front of her while rubbing her forehead. She had written down what she found out about the recipe to make poffins but it would say things like for every number of berries this would be adequate, and then this larger amount of berries use this... but the berry numbers weren't the same and what if she just made one berry at a time? That meant doing equations trying to figure out how much to use of what ingredients per berry...

"Ugh I should have figured this out earlier.." She couldn't help but mutter and scowl while staring at her shoddy writing. Only when the houndour bounded over and started to bark at her litwick did she notice others were there. Jumping up in surprised and turning around only to start grinning. "Sorry about that I got lost in my thoughts, don't worry about me just trying to figure out how to make poffins! You here to make some too?"

Cryo on the other hand glanced down at the dark fire pokemon and his flame flickered above his head. "I'm here trying to scare my human but it isn't working, she is just ignoring me trying to cook something... I keep telling her that she is going to blow herself up and just give them to me.... and I don't think we should play in here it might be bad.." Playing to cryo meant fire and well... fire apparently made things spray water in here.

No worries its okay, and sorry reply was a bit late, and not that big

--------------------
PM
^
Justice
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 12:25 PM
Justice
23 || Justice
23 years old
Grad Student Moderator
ghosties
The All Supreme Ruler
is Offline.

[doHTML]<center>

<div class="tem-header">BOGO Event</div>

<div class="tem-container"><div class="tem-container2"><div class="tem-container3">

Rewards have been doubled as part of the BOGO event we are doing, which applies to all currently open threads as well. All currently open threads are being closed to allow for a fresh start. Please PM Justice if you have any questions or concerns.

Quest threads that were not completed will gain the normal rewards for fairness. Completed reward threads, or threads mostly completed, will gain double rewards.

</div></div></div>
</center>
[/doHTML]

Your rewards! These have ALREADY been doubled!

+150 http://i2.ifrm.com/16430/149/emo/money.png
+6% affection to each pokemon
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll