Posted: Mar 17 2018, 11:03 PM
Jovia
32 || she/her
32 years old
Student OOC
All
Jovia
is Offline.

Since for some reason I can't post in the suggestion box with aireda or my ooc account I'm posting it here for now.

So I'm big into farming games, I got practically all the marvelous(not natsume bleck) harvest moon/story of season games, stardew valley, and a few other farming games... I'm big into farming, building, nature etc XD even in minecraft.

Anyways blah blah blah there was a berry growing mechanic before on other sites and I would like to see it return somewhat? Though I understand if not many people are interested(-stares at everyone with puppy dog eyes-) lol but yeah.

So berry pots or a greenhouse thread with a farming thread or something.... It was done with posting every day to water until the berries were harvestable... i think the berry pots had their own "greenhouse" thread but yeah.

Since it doesn't seem like the berries have a "better at this taste then others of the same taste" here and there is the grove it might not seem like a big idea but well... if you don't have any spare pokemon going to the grove wouldn't be feasible, this would also be able to grow things like oran berries and other things useful in battle or something? I dunno.

I know mulches was a thing at some point and maybe or maybe not this time around... I found the bulbapedia link Here so maybe? I mean I wouldn't mind having to figure out a more indepth thing for my suggestion to be considered either and work out the maths, how long, how many berries per harvest etc? lol.

But yeah my two cents!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll