21 years old
Student Trainer
Rock / Water / Ice
Bahgera
is Offline.

• Amaura
    Lv. 05
    Snow Warning

Waking up to find a message that you're presence is requested in the main office is never a good thing. Especially first thing in the morning. Double especially when you have no idea what they could possibly want with you. So to claim the Nova was currently panicking was... vastly understated. Her room could probably be declared a disaster area as she flew through it. Clothes, books, and various other things littered every inch of the floor as the young woman attempted to find .... something. Her pokemon weren't quite sure what. The vast aquarium that took up an entire wall of her dorm burbled quietly, the two fish inside amusing themselves by following their frantic human back and forth.

In a small explosion of frustration, Nova let out a shriek. "Where is that stupid shoe?!"

Without lifting her head, the baby amaura that Grandfather sent as a present uncurled her tail and pointed at the piece of leather poking out from under the bed, mostly covered by the blanket that was just clinging to the mattress' edge. You mean that one?

Nova blinked, then grinned sheepishly. "Oh. Thanks."

Does she always worry so much? Amaura asked the room at large, watching in fascination as the human strapped the contraption onto her feet. What was that even for? Then again, she didn't understand most of the humans' strange ways. She was just a baby after all. When no one answered her, not that she'd particularly expected an answer from some fish stuck behind glass, the young dinosaur lumbered to her feet and yawned. What are you in such a tizzy over, anyway?

Nova, oblivious to the question, was muttering to herself. "Shoes, keys, purse, chap stick... Am I forgetting anything? I feel like I'm forgetting something." After a moment of looking around blankly, she eventually shrugged and laughed. "Oh, well. Can't be that important if I can't remember it, right? Right!" The pointedly exasperated looks shared between her pokemon went right over her head. "Alright guys! I'm off! You all behave yourselves, alright?"

Curiosity getting the best of her, Amaura followed behind the girl and bumped her gently in the shoulder. She was almost as tall as her human and she found it endlessly concerning that she was so small. Don't think you're leaving without me, she huffed, hooking her head over the girl's shoulder.

It made Nova chuckle. "You make an awkward hand bag, sweetheart." Despite the chide, Nova reached back to scratch at the dino's head affectionately. "Well, then! Come, my little protector! Let's see what the office wanted with me so early in the morning, shall we?

PM
^
Jay
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 10:31 AM
Jay
23 || Jay
23 years old
Grad Student Moderator
snakes and lizards
Jay
is Offline.

Here are your tasks:
These tasks can be completed in any order
    1. A wild pidgey managed to get into the administration building! In her panic, she's sent files flying everywhere! Can you please help fix this mess?

2. This file needs to be signed by the headmaster and sent out, can you help out?

3. These ten files need to be digitized for our records, can you assist with this?

4. Can you please send these files to the registrar office? It's important that they get them by noon today.
PMEmail
^
Novairu Anzai
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 02:31 PM
Novairu Anzai
21 || She / Her
21 years old
Student Trainer
Rock / Water / Ice
Bahgera
is Offline.

• Amaura
    Lv. 05
    Snow Warning

Walking into the administration building had been... interesting. Even now, after she'd been here for a few minutes, Nova was watching the mostly controlled chaos with a look of awe and terror. Not even ten seconds in the door, she had to flatten herself back against the wall and a middle aged woman with a broom and a skitty came flying by, trying to herd an irate pidgey ... somewhere. She wasn't quite sure where, because every time the woman came close, the bird took off in another direction with a panicked sounding squawk.

Just when she thought the bird had been cornered - she'd even let out a little yay of celebration - , things took a turn for the worse. Pokemon in general were pretty smart but this one was either too scared or too stupid to notice the fact that she was headed straight towards the secretary's desk. "Oh, watch ..." Nova lifted a hand and reached out, as if she could somehow stop the inevitable from all the way across the room. "... Out."

She winced and scrunched her eyes closed, not that it made any difference. The pidgey landed on the desk, the skitty jumped up to catch it, and then the papers that had been neatly stacked were everywhere but where they were supposed to be.

Seeing the mess, the woman's shoulders dropped and she let out a frustrated groan. She pushed her glasses up on top of her head to rub her hands over her face and apparently didn't notice Nova because when she turned slightly she jumped just about out of her skin. "Oh! Sorry, dear. Didn't mean to ignore you. Can I help you with something?"

Nova chuckled. "Looks like you're the one who could use the help, Ma'am," she answered, waving to indicate the mess of overturned papers and office supplies.

"Ah... Well, it is what it is," the secretary sighed after a moment. She went to pick up a paper at her feet, but made a pained noise that spurred Nova from her spot rooted next to the door.

"Here, let me grab that!" She ignored the woman's sputtered protests, easily grabbing the pages and several more that were in reach. In a few moments she had everything back on the desk, even if they weren't in the right order or pile or anything of the sort. A bump at her shoulder had her turning to find a stray page being nudged at her by amaura, and she smiled at the dinosaur as she added it with the rest. "Thanks girl."

Objective one, complete!

PM
^
Justice
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 12:23 PM
Justice
23 || Justice
23 years old
Grad Student Moderator
ghosties
The All Supreme Ruler
is Offline.

BOGO Event
Rewards have been doubled as part of the BOGO event we are doing, which applies to all currently open threads as well. All currently open threads are being closed to allow for a fresh start. Please PM Justice if you have any questions or concerns. Quest threads that were not completed will gain the normal rewards for fairness. Completed reward threads, or threads mostly completed, will gain double rewards.

Your rewards! Remember, these are quest rewards so they are not doubled.

+2% affection per pokemon
+5% bonus affection
+600 http://i2.ifrm.com/16430/149/emo/money.png
+3 http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sprites/pokeball.png
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll