Posted: May 9 2018, 10:40 PM
Cameron Baxter
18 || he/him
18 years old
Student Trainer
awesome pokemon
Jay
is Offline.

Cameron had not adjusted well to being away from home. Some of it definitely had to do with his cockiness about taking care of himself, but the other part was the fact that he was dealing with two headaches for pokemon. Cameron spent most of his free time trying to keep his two pokemon under control, and with very little success thus far. He’d at least learned what kind of pokemon he had, but that information proved to be next to useless in helping him get his pokemon to listen to him for more than a second.

With the May weather starting to set in, Cameron had had enough of the nonsense. He packed up the two pokeballs containing his starter pokemon, and grabbed the cold, blue egg the school had dumped on him, despite his protests. The only reason he kept it was that he’d been promised a rare pokemon, and his curiosity was piqued just enough to seal the egg’s fate on Cameron’s team. So now he was carrying it everywhere. Part of what was driving his team apart was his salandit’s attempts to eat the egg. There had been quite a few storms of curse words sent her way already. Even though brining the egg was probably a horrible idea he would no doubt regret, Cameron was determined to make a break through today, so help him Jirachi.

Getting to the beach in town had taken Cameron longer than he thought it would have. But at least he made it here safe and sound, egg still securely in his open backpack. Finding an area of the beach that was empty was easier said than done – the place was crawling with tourists. But, Cameron managed to find a rockier area on the beach that no one wanted to be around. Hopefully, the place would be crawling with pokemon.

Once he found a suitable place to call home base for the day, Cameron tossed both pokeballs to the ground, and they opened up to reveal his drifloon and salandit. The lizard immediately turned her attention to the egg, now resting against his chest. “Don’t you fucking think about it, Lizard,” Cameron hissed at the poison-type. Salandit didn’t bat an eye, but shifted her weight back, easing into a relaxed stance. “That’s what I thought,” Cameron replied.

“Now, you’re probably why we’re in this desolate place,” Cameron started. He pointed a finger at Drifloon, then at Salandit. “We’re here because the two of you are assholes, and we’re going to stay here and do shit until the two of you become teammates through whatever bullshit power of friendship – ”

[You are so rude!] Drifloon squealed, cutting off Cameron. [Don’t you dare point your finger at me!]

[The one full of hot air isssss right,] Salandit agreed. [You’re jusssst a sssshitty trainer.]

“I have no clue what you two just said, but you better cut that out,” Cameron told the two. “I don’t give a fuck what you think about me. We’re stuck together, so we’re all going to make sacrifices.”

Drifloon made an outraged squawk, while the pokemon next to her just narrowed her eyes as she stared at Cameron. [I do not like your tone, Trainer,] Salandit hissed.

“Don’t you hiss at me, Lizard,” Cameron snapped, staring down his pokemon.

-1 egg post [20 > 19]
thanks, bahgs!
PM
^
Bahgera
 Posted: May 12 2018, 12:12 PM
Bahgera
28 || She / Her
28 years old
Grad Student Moderator
PRT Clearing && Coding
Bahgera
is Offline.

Drifloon and Salandit are so not impressed, but will begrudgingly admit that at least the human stands up for himself. +1% affection to each.

Eggy baby is happily protected! +2% affection, -1 egg post. Good job!

Spawns!

https://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/sol-luna/sprites/animados/sandygast.gif
Level 5 http://i2.ifrm.com/16430/149/emo/girl2.png
Timid || Sand Veil
Ancient Power, Absorb, Harden, Astonish

https://www.pkparaiso.com/imagenes/sol-luna/sprites/animados/crabrawler.gif
Level 5 http://i2.ifrm.com/16430/149/emo/boy2.png
Mild || Anger Point
Amnesia, Bubble, Rock Smash
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll